Thursday, January 5, 2012

Adison’s birthday invitation

I love playing in Photoshop, so one thing I do each year is make Adison’s birthday invitation. I love that I can personalize each detail of the invite, from photos of her, to coordinating backgrounds, and even fonts that go with the theme.

In May 2011 we took a family vacation to Disney World and we fell in L-O-V-E with all things Disney, so naturally when Halloween rolled around, a Minnie Mouse costume had to be whipped up (I admit,I didn’t make the dress – thanks to Gymboree for that one! But I did construct the ears, bow & of course the bright yellow shoe covers!).  Now that her birthday is around the corner (*sniff* my baby is almost FOUR!), I took advantage of our Halloween pictures and put together this Minnie Mouse themed invitation! 

bdayblurred

Then, I went ahead and made a little Mouse Palette as well…why not right? It only takes a few seconds to make these- I love a quick little project like that!

minniepalette

No comments:

Post a Comment